Your Choice: Continue below to purchase hard copies of these DVDs, or go HERE to purchase on-demand streaming.
The (re) Start is Everything DVD Program – The Ultimate Guide for Starting and Re-Starting Your Horse.
Join world-renowned horseman, Jonathan Field, as he takes five very different horses and trains them to become solid riding partners. In this series, horse owners will learn to diagnose the holes in their own horse’s foundation and recognize what needs to be done to fill in the gaps.
Outlined for young and mature horses alike, this series is also the perfect guide for re-starting any horse. Throughout this DVD set, Jonathan shares the skills and knowledge that viewers will continually refer to for years to come.
Enjoy nine hours of private instruction as Jonathan shares some of his inner horsemanship secrets with his charming manner and straightforward approach.
– Properly prepare a horse for a saddle and a cinch
– Understand the concepts behind taming and become a
– The correct use of a round pen with a young horse
– Leg handling with difficult and overly sensitive horses
– Deal with the dominant, pushy horse as well as the skeptical, fearful one
– Build an excellent stop from the beginning
– Get early canter departures to be easy for both the horse and rider
Watch as Jonathan deals with horses that are: hard to saddle and mount, run through pressure, intensely buck and strike, push with their shoulders, ignore personal space, won’t stand still, and much more!
*We highley recommend that you start with “The Natural Foundation Series” before moving to this set.
7 DVDs with over 9 hours of private training (DVDs not sold individually)