by EC Ventures
40″ (100cm) Diameter Exercise Ball
The Equi-Orb can show creases when first inflated because they are folded for packaging. These creases will disappear and do not affect the ball’s functionality or safety in any way. The shape of the ball can change slightly from use.
With the purchase of your Rodeo Equi-Orb, you have acquired a high-quality product. When following the inflation instructions and used with proper care, the Rodeo Equi-Orb is burst-proof when punctured. The ball should be checked regularly for scratches and chafe marks which can appear even during current use and can develop over time.
Keep ball away from direct sunlight and heat sources. Every Equi-Orb has been 100% tested to its full size and has a static load rating of 2200lbs. GE testing reports the Equi-Orb is burst proof up to 300lbs.
1) The Equi-Orb should be stored in at least 20º C (68º F) for 2-3 hours before inflation
2) Using the enclosed adapter, inflate the ball in stages up to 80% of its maximum size at room temperature or at a maximum outside temperature of 25º C (77º F). The ball may very hard in this phase. Leave for at least 2 hours.
3) Slowly inflate the ball up to 80%-90% of its diameter. Let the ball sit for at least 4 hours. The ball reaches its optimum elasticity after 2 days at the latest.
4) Slowly inflate the ball to its optimum size of 40″/100cm, use enclosed tape measure
5) The ball should now be left for 24 hours before using it for the first time so that it can adjust to temperature
6) After 24 hours, check the diameter. The ball can become larger on account of air expansion/temperature changes. If the maximum diameter has been exceeded, simply let some air out.